Thinking about staging your home to sell? Here are some of my top tips:
- DECLUTTER. I’m putting this in all caps because it is *so* important. Clutter alone can have the biggest impact on the overall look and feel of your house. Plus, decluttering is inexpensive, as it mostly involves getting rid of stuff.
- Clear off kitchen counters. Even if it’s just tucking the toaster and mixer into a cabinet. Clear countertops can make your kitchen (one of *the* most important parts of your home) look bigger, cleaner, and more welcoming.
- Deep clean. I think this one speaks for itself.
- Allow for as much natural light as possible. If you have dark curtains everywhere, it makes the house look like a cave.
- Splurge on a fresh coat of paint. This is one of the most inexpensive improvements you can make to your home that makes a *huge* difference in the general appearance of your home.
- Think through traffic paths. Walk in your front door. Walk through your kitchen. Walk through the master bedroom. Do you have big bulky furniture (or clutter) blocking walking paths? When in doubt, remove any furniture you think is too much.
I hope these pointers are helpful! If you’re thinking about selling your house, I’d love to walk through your home with you and talk about how to sell your home for the *most* money possible, as quickly as possible. Reach out any time to schedule a consultation with me!
I'm Elsa and I love freeing people from their old home and helping them move on to a new home. Let's talk about how I can help you!
2227 Prairie Center Pkwy Suite D
Brighton, CO 80601
need to Buy too?
Sell for more
schedule your free consultation